Monday, July 19, 2010

Irritation of the Day~july 20

Irritation of the Day:People that like to one up everyone else's experiences. I notice this mostly a couple of the women I hang around. They always have had something similar or worse happen to them and their stories change a little each time they tell it....Pathetic.

I'm completely addicted to the housewives shows on bravo. Jersey, New York, Orange County, Atlanta, all of them. Tonight I'm watching the new episode where Danielle plays all victim to the encounter she had with Teresa. It's interesting how we all seem to know at least one crazy person like Danielle. I have a friend here that is very much crazy like Danielle. One of my reasons I don't end the friendship is so that I don't have to deal with any crazy fallout drama. I like to have that tight circle of female friends. But will we all end up crazy like these women when we're their ages? yikes I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment